Roles & Responsibilities
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Write maintainable/scalable/efficient code.
- Design and architect technical solutions for the business problems.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc.
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- Familiarity with basic programming principles such as SOLID and TDD
- Intermediate experience with Linux OS; able to troubleshoot issues
- Understands why we need to test code; experience implementing tests
- Able to understand/discuss design and performance trade offs in complex systems
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- MTech/BTech/BE in Computer science and at least 2 years of individual contributor experience as a software engineer
- Coding chops, clean, elegant, bug-free code in Python
- Experience with Mule ESB or similar is a plus
- The ability to go deep, but also appreciate the challenge of going broad.
- Solid understanding of distributed systems architecture - consensus, convergence, load balancing, data consistency, and performance/efficiency constructs
- Identify and resolve performance and scalability issues
- Intelligence. High adaptability. Ability to learn quickly.
- Strong desire to learn and grow, while building the best-in-class systems
- Strong flair for effective communication and collaboration - you know when to push on and when to step back
- An ability to have fun while working on the hardest problems