We are looking to hire a Chartered Accountant with accounting, internal audit and analytical skills. Candidate should have an outstanding aptitude for Maths, strong IT skills, proficient in excel and superb communication skills.
- Production of accurate and timely monthly Management Accounts
- Advise and recommend changes to the business on the preparation of monthly management account
- Balance Sheet reconciliations and Finalization of accounts
- Assist with production of statutory accounts, GST returns and Payroll processing
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Can handle Income Tax Returns, GST Returns/Annual Returns, TDS Returns
- Can handle the team and get updates for routine tasks
- Can complete the tasks within due dates / deadline
- Ledger Scrutiny, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance
- Liaise with Financial Manager and Accounting Manager to improve financial procedures
- Chartered Accountant Degree (essential).
- 2-3 years of work experience
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.