We currently have an exciting opportunity open for an experienced SEO to join the team and come on board during a period of rapid growth to support up-to four websites for our parent company.
We are looking for a specialist SEO with proven experience delivering best-in-class campaigns that have significantly increased rankings, traffic and overall revenue. You will own all SEO aspects of the business and report directly back to our UK based offices, so perfect English is also a key part of this role.
If you’ve got at least three years’ experience in either an agency or in-house role and you’re looking to take the next step in your career and take responsibility for planning and implementing SEO strategies that deliver outstanding results we’d love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for…
You could perfectly fit into the team as an SEO manager if:
- You’ve got at least three years’ experience in an SEO role, either in-house or with an agency.
- You can back up your experience with proven case studies that demonstrate the impact of your work.
- You’re passionate about delivering nothing short of amazing results.
- You can plan an end-to-end SEO strategy to meet business objectives and sales targets.
- Someone who can build better relevant and quality backlinks to gain a competitive advantage.
- Understand & Implement on-site best practice SEO content & Website Authority.
- Understand & Implement best practice off-site SEO including social signal & citation building.
- Someone who can analyse the website(s) from a technical perspective and suggest changes, in order to achieve best possible google page speed scoring.
- You want to be part of a team who is ambitious and to make a difference.
What your responsibilities will be…
As an SEO manager, your day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Planning and implementing SEO strategies that deliver outstanding growth.
- Undertaking keyword research, topic mapping and intent analysis to identify opportunities.
- Undertaking and delivering actionable SEO audits that make an impact.
- Implementing on-page and technical solutions where necessary.
- Develop a growth-focussed content strategy.
- Implement both on and off-site best practice SEO