New Way Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
3-10 Years 10-15 LPA 1 opening(s)
Designation - Embedded SW Engineer
Business Unit/Division- AC Division
Location - Goa
Qualification - BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Years of Exp. - 3-5 Yrs, 6-10 Yrs
Industry- Air conditioning
Responsibilities & Key Deliverables :
- Experience of developing software for 16 or 32-bit Microcontroller for Aircon industry -Fixed Speed & Variable speed (Inverter) products.
- Working Knowledge on Renesas / Infineon / ARM Cortex M0,M4 /St Microcontoller.
- Working knowledge of bootloaders, system software libraries, and device drivers such as ADC, DAC etc.
- Develop SRS / test cases / SW DFMEA / Algorithms / Logic tree / State machine diagram to meet product specification
- Shall be able to interface sensors eg. Temp sensor
- Shall be able to formulate Cooling Logic working with controls engineer for variable speed (Inverter) model.
- Work in a cross functional environment to deliver and support new product development - Develop cooling concepts and technology as per market requirement and future emerging trends
- Shall interact with external testing agencies for certifications, etc.,
- Shall interact with external Designers, Vendors to guide and develop required cooling systems.
- Expertise in working knowledge of serial communication protocols.
- Experience in Architecture, design, Interface with structured Software Life Cycle Development for embedded applications
- Must have expertise in Unit testing, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Field failure Root cause analysis for quality improvement: Understanding of Six Sigma methodology is preferred.
- Continuous learning through competitor benchmarking - Benchmark competitor product in terms of product performance, feature, and technical development.
Functional Competencies / Skills critical for the job :
- Exposure to Testing standards of Room Air Conditioners.
- In-depth knowledge of variable speed controls for inverter drive
- Software design life cycle management process
- Knowledge of DFMEA, PFMEA, and Root cause analysis
- Ability to troubleshoot both at the design level and at the field in the event of any failures in the product.
General Requirements :
- System knowledge - Convert product specification into SRS/SDD/STP/STR/Requirement management & requirement Engineering
- Knowledge in Project Management tool.