, North West Delhi
4-10 Years 5-7 LPA 2 opening(s)
1) Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs. Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
2) Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns. Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services. Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data.
3) Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations. Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections. Collaborate with team members to achieve better results. Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams.
4) Take part on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences.
5) Proven experience as a Regional Sales Manager or Area Sales Manager or relevant role in B2B Sales. MBA (Sales and Marketing) B2B Sales Experience in FMCG Domain Proficiency in English plus Local Language. Excellent knowledge of MS Office and FMCG Exp. is a must.
6) Candidate should have worked in companies dealt in Rice, wheat etc.