, North West Delhi
1-5 Years 3-5 LPA 2 opening(s)
Sales & Client Coordinator
FMCG EXP. MUST
We are looking for a detail-oriented Sales Coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting Sales Representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. The Sales Coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, coordinating with other departments, handling administrative duties and maintaining proper MIS.
To be a successful Sales Coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling calls, emails, and messages and answering customer queries, informing and tracking logistics for customers, and scheduling appointment for Sales & Marketing team.
- Responding queries/ leads by phone, email, or social media marketing and providing product information to prospective Leads.
- Assigning the Leads to Sales Team and following up with them.
- Daily Monitoring and Evaluating the RM Feedback Report.
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, are handled efficiently
- Developing and maintaining MIS systems so as to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide information to the management.
- Updating DATABASE of Vendors, Dealers and Customers.
- Daily Interacting with each Sales Manager and supporting them to reach their Sales target.
- Interacting with the Inactive Customers and purse them to use company product line.
- Recovering the amount from the Debtors and ensuring zero bad debts.
- Coordinating the sales team by managing schedules and communicating relevant information
- Facilitate the team's activities to maximize their performance
- Monitor the team's progress and propose improvements
- Preparing Sales MIS & reporting to HOD
Desired Candidate Profile
- Min Qualification Graduate, in any stream.
- Experience as a Sales Coordinator or Sales Support.
- Good team development and leadership skills
- Proficient in MS OFFICE and hold in Excel.
- Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask, works in a fast-paced environment, and meets deadlines.
*MANAGE ENTIRE DISTRIBUTOR MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (DMS).
*REQUIRED EXCELLENT COMMAND ON EXCEL AND TALLY
*INDEX + MATCH
*Handling Formula Errors
*TABLES & FORMATTING
*PIVOT TABLES & PIVOT REPORTING
*VBA & MACROS
*DATA TABLES, SIMULATIONS & SOLVER
*INTEGRATING EXCEL WITH OTHER TOOLS & OPTIMIZING EXCEL