, North West Delhi
2-8 Years 5-7 LPA 2 opening(s)
Exercising a better understanding & cooperation with concerned departments, you will be responsible for further optimizing all the processes related to Export, Import, Statutory Trade Compliance, Customs clearance and to meet the legal requirements with the emphasis to improve the overall customer satisfaction and to avoid legal implications.
- Responsible for getting all the benefits covered under Chapter 3 of Foreign Trade Policy issued by DGFT.
- Scrutinizing of all Claims and settlement of duty refund claims with zero defect with customs.
- Responding and addressing the customs query under Section 74 & 75.
- Arranging monthly export benefits review meeting for better clarity in problem solving.
- Monitoring and renewal of all statutory registrations and licenses.
- Maximizing Incentives for Imports and Exports.
- Tracking of all post shipping documents till issue of E-BRC and receipt of Incentives.
- Monitoring statutory compliance for Export Shipment.
- Updating MIS for refund cases.
- Aligning EXIM Reports
- Identify the scope for procedure improvements; standardize the SOP for different functions.
- Maintaining & improving the relationship with Customs House Agents, Freight Forwarders, Shipping Lines, and Customs officials, MCCIA, DGFT and Insurance Agencies etc.
- Proper record keeping in soft and hard copies.
- Assisting internal and external customers on Trade Compliance.
- Through knowledge of Import and Export procedures and documentation.
- Have good knowledge & understanding of Exports & Imports related Operational procedures.
- 2 to 8 years on hand work experience in Exports & Imports section in FMCG industry.
- Excellent Communication skill.
- Have a good knowledge of the Rules & Regulations of Customs, FTP 2015-20, GST, FEMA, Insurance, and Port & Shipping.
- Knowledge about Free Trade Agreement, Trade Barriers, Restricted Countries etc.
- Knowledge of different IT tools in general and BPCS is a plus.
- Graduate from a recognized University
- Assertive, energetic, enthusiastic, flexible & reliable
- Customer success enabler and be able to establish a good relationship with internal as well as external customers
- A self-starter, multi-tasking & excellent organizer
- A logical, analytical & creative thinker
Supply chain Brc Claims Export import MIS EXIM trade compliance Foreign trade policy DGFT Logistics